Sunday, February 10, 2008

I gottch you girl...

So my power adapter to my computer made a sizzling noise last night... and then smelt of burning computer. Not good. And then the battery in my computer died like 2 minutes later. Also not good. Especially because i was right in the middle of Step Up... no bueno.
So... today i went to the Apple Store to first see if my computer was still alive and secondly to buy another power cord. I knew that the power cord would be pricey, and who knows how much it was going to cost to fix my computer if it actually fried the sucka. So i went, praying that God would provide... praying for a quick, smooth, cheap trip to the Brea Mall.
The kind man at the Genius Bar agreed that the sizzling sound coming from my computer wasn't a good one and that i definately needed a new power cord. Well while i was waiting for my appointment i checked out the price of that sucka and it was 79 stinkin bucks! I already knew that i couldn't afford that. So when he handed me the power cord, i was about to tell him that i'd have to find another option because i didn't have the money for that.
Well... no need for that because the kind man just gave it to me. Yes that's right, he gave me, free of charge, a 79$ power cord. I was amazed... but you know the Lord takes care of me. Even in the small things of providing a stinkin' power cord. No need to worry... my Dad's got the tab... he's got my back. Just when i thought i'd need to do it on my own... he was like ... girl i got you.... stop worrying! :)
Amazing.

No comments: