Friday, April 4, 2008

Oh ResLife

This morning i found out that i am going to be a Resident Coordinator in Thompson hall at Biola!! Who would have thought? The small desire of my heart from years ago, the one i pushed away because i never thought i could have it... is here. It's real... and i am so excited! I'm excited first to be back on campus. Oh... how i've missed campus life! And secondly... im excited to be back in a place surrounded by women who i can pour my life into. Oh... the position of RA awakened the parts of my heart that love to be with women, to share life with them, to guide and encourage them, and to have fun doing the crazy things college allows! So this next year... i'm back! Oh, that God would choose me to serve my community in such a way!! Such a privilege...and im so excited! I am going to miss my kitchen... and my living room. But we'll work that out!! :)
Yay for ResLife!

No comments: