Friday, May 2, 2008

LOVE IT!

I love adventure. Everything about it. Knowing that you on this road, going somewhere, but you have no idea what your next stop is going to be, or what you're going to do!! It's like you're just riding this wave... and you just take it as it comes! Take the turns as they come... and just enjoy the view!! LOVE IT! I mean life is an adventure in itself... but right now im in this wonderful place with the Lord where he's filling my innards with this joy and giddiness and freakin excitement because i have no idea what is going to happen... but i know that the Lord delights in me and he has wonderful, rad, a-freakin-mazing things planned for me! So this summer... i have no idea where i'll be!! And i think this is one of the few times, actually i think there was only one other time, when i didn't have a major, that i was stoked about not having a plan. Usually it's in these times that im scrounging around to get my act together, to make things come together, to make a plan that i'd stick to.  Oh... but not this time!! I couldn't be more child-like... knowing that my Dad has a wonderful adventure ahead of me and i'm just waiting for him to take me there! My Grandpa used to play this game with us when we would travel places with him... we'd be getting antsy in the back seat... and he'd be like, "Hey guys... see that over there..." then we yell, "YEA... is that it!?!?!" and he'd respond, "Nope!! It's better!"... that's where i am! I thought i was going to Hume... i was like... is that it... NOPE. IT'S BETTER. Now i've asked him what about Hollywood, or what about Colorado... or what about.... and he's gonna answer me! And i know it's going to be freakin' awesome!! Now i just sit back and let him drive... checkin out his awesomeness along the way! Oh... my prayer has been that the Lord would pursue me an show me that i'm his beloved... and he went straight to me adventurous side... LOVE IT!!  Boys... if you're reading this... know that i love adventure and no one does it better than my Dad... but you can try if you want! :)

No comments: